AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga

Manga Scanlations Group Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part - Time Editor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dougbk

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Part - Time Editor Empty
PostSubject: Part - Time Editor   Part - Time Editor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Meaning, I can 2nd hand edit what the other editor edited. (Mouthful to say) Can't be full time, since I have school, but I can always be a backup editor. And will be reachable through my cell via texting/calling/etc. So if there are any last minute editing to be done I'll try to make room to get on it. In my experience through editing, I have done some work in the fan subbing area. My works(Editing and TLC's) were with Suteki-Fansubs (Gundam Seed Special Ending IV), Subbers Anonymous (My name can be seen in some episodes Shion No Ou) and Doremi Fansubs with the last 2 episodes of Over Drive! I will admit I cannot read the Japanese language, for it is only a 4th language to me, so I will only be applying for the editing job. However, once summer starts I will be probably applying for a full time job as an editor. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
AlphaXero
Staffs

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Part - Time Editor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part - Time Editor   Part - Time Editor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 am

We are always looking for new members Come onto IRC sometime and talk to us. =D
Back to top Go down
https://agnscans.forumotion.net

Part - Time Editor
Page 1 of 1