AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga

Manga Scanlations Group Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would people like download links to the anime and live action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantei okuoku

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Would people like download links to the anime and live action Empty
PostSubject: Would people like download links to the anime and live action   Would people like download links to the anime and live action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:01 pm

I was think about posting a megaupload link to an account with the fan-subs of the anime and live action, and people could go on their and download any episode they wanted. I would also put links to the manga by volume/takabom. you people like that, not like that, or just not care because they have all of those already.
Back to top Go down
SilverBlade
Staffs
SilverBlade

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Would people like download links to the anime and live action   Would people like download links to the anime and live action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Good idea. We don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
indojin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Would people like download links to the anime and live action   Would people like download links to the anime and live action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:41 am

i have the anime.. i dunno i think it ran for around 45 episodes... and it was GREAT.. it made me look up and see that DSQ was actually originally a manga Razz and was a LONGER.. Very Happy... dunno about the live action though.. was it any good??
Back to top Go down
Tantei okuoku

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Would people like download links to the anime and live action   Would people like download links to the anime and live action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:08 pm

I enjoyed the LA the first episode of the series was bad, but it redeemed it self a little at the end. But the rest of the episodes are good. the live action action gets really good at about episode five because then it starts following the manga and not doing what was covered in the anime. or at least it stops recycling alibi tricks from the anime. the characters act more like they do in the manga then then the anime. they basically treat the source material like DC does for there movie interpretations. It provides a really good ending (episode 11) to the series. and the characters look similar even though they have a wardrobe change. Finally kazuma and kinta get a lot more development then they did in the anime. and whispers in the anime become full episodes in the LA. kyus dad, ryu decision, king hades
Back to top Go down
arrasailsup

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Would people like download links to the anime and live action   Would people like download links to the anime and live action I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:50 am

Dunno 'bout downloading, but if you can find a place where I can simply watch online, that'd be great. Veoh took down pretty much all of the anime, so now I'm stuck with a website that has...uh....not-as-good-quality videos. Teehee.

Live action rocks. End of discussion.
*cough last eppy was a bit boring though cough*
I LOVE KAZUMA AND KINTA THERE. =D
Back to top Go down

Would people like download links to the anime and live action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga :: Suggestions/Complains/Feedback-
Jump to: