AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga

Manga Scanlations Group Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Translation/Discussion thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feelingdizzy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Translation/Discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 am

Hey all,

I'm Magictos from MH, I'm just wondering what do you all think of having 1 thread for each case I'll put my translations there when I feel like it and then other translators can put their translations for other chapters there as well.. then people can discuss what they think about the case since there's not much discussions going on here at the moment..

if you don't want me or other people's translations to be put up here, then it's okay too..

P.S. I think I can manage one more chapter, let me know which one you want me to translate
Back to top Go down
indojin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:49 am

hey Magictos.. i would like to thank you for your contribution on chapter 21.. thanks a lot.. it means a lot for DSQ fans like us all...
Back to top Go down
SilverBlade
Staffs
SilverBlade

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:30 am

^^ he also has already done chapter 22 and 23. Thanks a lot magic! Without you we would've died.
Back to top Go down
AlphaXero
Staffs

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 am

Hey Magictos, how goes it? yeah dude we can definately have you do another chapter, we also have an area for staff here where you could post your translations for us (if you wanted to post them on MH go a head, i would prefer to keep them to us personally though). You can do chapter 27, we have are friends at noname working on chapters 24-26 for us.
Back to top Go down
https://agnscans.forumotion.net
feelingdizzy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:05 am

hey sorry I've been away for a long time.. but do you all still want me to work on 27? I'll start now, just finished my exam Very Happy

P.S. I'm a girl Razz and you're all welcome Very Happy

I'm translating chapter 30 for now.. so lemme know what y'all think
Back to top Go down
AlphaXero
Staffs

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 pm

yes please i would love to have u work on it =p Thanks a lot. and sorry forget sometimes about male female
Back to top Go down
https://agnscans.forumotion.net
Tantei okuoku

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 pm

here is my QC/PR I was asked to do as a test (chapter 22) MQ release
Page 3
How about, due to the order instead, of by the order, change a village, to Kamikakaushi which is located far away in the mountains
That was staying, not that is staying, was thought to have been mysteriously disappeared instead of was thought to have had a mysterious disappearance
That has been happening not that is happening, also delete the word are, and change a long tunnel to the long tunnel
Change but director Anzai K. to meanwhile director Anzai Kunihinko who was in the same village suddenly disappeared leaving behind a video that looks like he was swallowed into space, Also add to translation note that Kamikakaushi is the name of the village.
Page 4
This is the trick, not that is the trick
Page 5
Change on the recording to on the tape it seemed like director
Above the crime scene not this
Consider changing sound to background noise
Pages six
Change this… this is the sound to it’s... it’s the sound
The killer used not was using
The stake was used to keep the circular wire above the ground, not the stake will free itself but The circle would tighten around Anzai’s leg and lift him up with the stake.
Reverse the and that in the stack of branches in that field was
Page 7
remove then from then where did the culprit
page 8
change the first line to we’re to in the middle of two 10 meter high electricity lines, change electric poles to electricity lines
page 9
change the tension to the tension is enough to lift a person into the air.
Page 10
Ryu’s face a little to dark in panel two
Change villager that to villager who
Change then he lured to, then told him to come to this place
Change circled to circular wire
Page 11
Circled to Circular and remove fastener
Page 12
Change it means there to right there
Consider changing some to still
Page 13
Add the translation note on page three to page 13
Add a space between on and the in video camera and put it on the inn front, change door to step so people understand it better
Change how about to what about the dead body. And remove at one, also change hide the dead body to a dead body.
Page 14
Change there is to there’s
Page 17
Change the first sentence to but, there is a 24 hour guard watching the entrance to the tunnel.
Page 18
Consider adding, for information after fish
Remove the word military from the Japanese military soldiers’ code
Page 19
First sentence change it to, yeah! It’s hard even for me, and remove in fact
Add a TL note for Irohra, old system of writing Japanese (I think)
Page 20
Ryu once say not, said
Page 21
Someone explain to me “why would the inside of the word smallpox appear in…”
Page 22
Add once to make where once used as a place to make
Page 23
Remove the from, it was the smallpox
Page 24
Add a TL note for “sect”
Fix the second L in call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Translation/Discussion thread   Translation/Discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Translation/Discussion thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga :: Suggestions/Complains/Feedback-
Jump to: