AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga

Manga Scanlations Group Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scanlation Release Naming Conventions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
presea

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Scanlation Release Naming Conventions Empty
PostSubject: Scanlation Release Naming Conventions   Scanlation Release Naming Conventions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 am

Hi! Thanks for all your hard work on Tantei Gakuen Q!

I just have a request/suggestion in terms of naming your files: would it be possible to include the volume number somewhere in the chapter file name (e.g. "TGQ_v04_c022.rar")? I find it helps me to keep track of my downloaded scanlations better to have the volume as well as chapter number. Just a small suggestion.

Thanks again for scanlating Tantei Gakuen Q!
Back to top Go down
SilverBlade
Staffs
SilverBlade

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Scanlation Release Naming Conventions   Scanlation Release Naming Conventions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 am

Sure, we'll try to do that from now on. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlphaXero
Staffs

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Scanlation Release Naming Conventions   Scanlation Release Naming Conventions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:19 pm

we can do this provided we have this information =D sometimes we forget which volume things are lmao
Back to top Go down
https://agnscans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanlation Release Naming Conventions   Scanlation Release Naming Conventions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scanlation Release Naming Conventions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga :: Suggestions/Complains/Feedback-
Jump to: