AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AGN-Scans ~ For The Love of Manga

Manga Scanlations Group Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for TTQ: editor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~~clover~~

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Apply for TTQ: editor Empty
PostSubject: Apply for TTQ: editor   Apply for TTQ: editor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 am

Hi, I was an editor for storminheaven before. My only project is TTQ. I've been following from the beginning since they started the project. I would like to join ur team to continue editing for the series that I like the most and hopefully can complete it. (22 volume can be a bit of challenge.) My work can be proved by 18 previous chapters released by storminheaven. You can find my name on the credit page as ~~clover~~.
So please let me know if i can help out.

Cheers!!!
Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
AlphaXero
Staffs

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Apply for TTQ: editor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for TTQ: editor   Apply for TTQ: editor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 am

Sounds like a plan, can you log into the IRC channel? IF you do we can probably discuss things easier. We would love to have as many people as we can on board, so we can release faster. We slowed down recently due to the holidays but i wanna get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
https://agnscans.forumotion.net

Apply for TTQ: editor
Page 1 of 1